We Can GET YOU THE HELP YOU NEED!It is your right to have one of our construction specialists present for the initial adjuster inspection. A Mason Dixon Contracting inspector will meet with your adjuster on the property to discuss Florida building codes and agree on a plan for repairs. This can dramatically speed up your process. We will provide you with detailed FBC code explanations of the estimate and validate documents throughout the process. Most importantly, we will handle your project and complete all the work within your detailed quoted price. In summary, here are potential benefits of working on your claim with Mason Dixon Contracting.
- Our staff public adjuster has over 20 years experience in Florida.
- Our staff attorneys have over 25 years of experience in claim resolution and litigation in the state of Florida.
- Our representatives can meet with your adjuster for the prompt and accurate resolution of your needs.
- All exterior interior projects get completed to code.
- Energy savings with modern materials and certified installation.
- Improved curb appeal.
- Low-maintenance or even maintenance-free siding.
- Call for a FREE Property Inspection for Storm Damage.
Insurance LinksBelow are links to several major insurance companies and their claim forms.