Mason Dixon Contracting Has Got You Covered.We'll make sure your home makes a striking impression, adding the greatest curb appeal in your neighborhood. Attention to detail, quality products, and quality craftsmanship is key. Homeowners have numerous choices of products, styles and design options. There are several shingle and shingle type materials . . . Asphalt, Wood, Tile, Metal, Composite and more . . We have professionals on staff to help you with your emergency needs.
- Emergency tarping and repair services
- Insurance Claim Specialist
- Storm damage specialist
- Hurricane damage specialist
WHY CHOOSE Mason Dixon ContractingWhile many homeowners, property managers and commercial business owners choose Mason Dixon Contracting thanks to referrals from Family and Friends, extensive services, financing options for almost any credit situation, or our local, national and community awards, discover more reasons people choose Mason Dixon Contracting.
1. Highly RatedMason Dixon Contracting has maintained not only the highest manufacturer certifications, which means property owners can get the highest level of warranties available, but we also carry an A with the BBB.
2. Customer Service with Extended HoursOur customer service is dedicated to provide help or answer questions when you need it, Monday to Friday 7am to 7pm, Saturday 8am to 12pm.
3. Haag Certified EstimatorsOur Roof Replacement Estimators have a deeper level of credibility and education to inspect and assess storm damage.
4. Local News CoverageMason Dixon Contracting has been covered by the local media for giving back, help with consumer awareness and even to roof News Stations.
5. We CareWe guide you through the entire project from start to finish. Our customers satisfaction is our number one priority.
6. Safety MattersWe have a long, documented history of dedication to employee safety plus a drug and alcohol free work environment.
If you have been impacted by the recent storms, you can find helpful information on what to do to begin your storm recovery on our Hurricane Irma page.Mason Dixon Contracting is proud and thankful to be considered a trusted, ethical storm recovery expert for insurance companies to work along side with to repair and replace numerous areas on your property in addition to your roofing such as soffit, fascia, gutters, siding, skylights and more!Mason Dixon Contracting Cares about your safety of your family, employees, home, schools, places of worship and businesses.Here are resources for you to help you with financial assistance for hurricane deductibles and prevent you from adding any more headaches that may slow your home's recovery.
STORMS CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT NOTICE, AND
SO DOES STORM DAMAGE.
IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED A STORM RECENTLY, YOU MAY HAVE DAMAGE. IF YOU HAVE LEAKS OR MISSING SHINGLES, CALL TODAY.